Paid parking lots
There are 22 municipal paid parking lots with total capacity of 440 cars. The parking lots are maintained and managed by SIA „Liepājas autostāvvietas”.
Working hours of paid parking lots on working days and Saturdays are from 08:00 to 18:00 o’clock. Afterhours, on Sundays and during official holidays the parking lots are free of charge.
Parking lot rates
- 20 minutes – 0.30 EUR (minimum payment sum);
- 1 hour – 0.50 EUR;
- Every next hour costs additional 0.50 EUR;
- Payment sum increment – 0.05 EUR.
The parking lots are free of charge for people with disabilities with special vehicles, on-call emergency service vehicles, as well as electric vehicles.
The parking lots can be used free of charge for up to 5 minutes.
Payment can be made
- ticket machines,
- by a ticket control officer (in case of a faulty ticket machine),
- by text message using Mobilly services,
- with the EuroPark application.
Order of fine payment
If the user of the parking lot has not paid for the use of the parking lot or has exceeded the paid amount of time, and due to this has received a fine from municipal police in a form of a violation protocol, the fine must be paid via bank transfer to the Liepaja municipality administration bank account.
Fine payment details:
Recipient: Liepājas pilsētas pašvaldības administrācija
Registration No.: 90000063185
Bank: AS SEB Banka
Bank code: UNLALV2X
Account No. LV60UNLA0010199999999
Purpose of payment: the number of administrative violation protocol – notification must be indicated in the “Purpose of payment” field.
Free parking lots
- Free car parking for up to 30 minutes is allowed on two street-sections – Kursu Str. section form Rozu Str. to K. Ukstina Str., and Graudu Str. section from F. Brivzemnieks Str. to Kr. Valdemara Str., however the drivers must take a “zero ticket” from the parking ticket machine and place it on a visible spot behind the windshield.
- Free parking lots are located:
- Near concert-hall “Lielais dzintars”, Juras Str. 18,
- City centre, Rose square 1/4 (for up to 1 hour),
- At the seaside, at the end of Kurmajas prospect, next to the Kurmajas prospect 30,
- Near Liepaja city theatre, Barinu Str. 12,
- In Jaunliepaja, Anna’s market (Annas tirgus), Tirgus Str. 22,
- Next to the city council, Kursu Str. 12.